Actor Dhanush to direct a Hindi film

 
 
Actor Dhanush is donning the lead role in the film titled 3 which is being directed by Aishwarya Dhanush.

Shruthi Haasan is pairing with Dhanush in this film. Debutant music composer Anirudh is composing the music for this film.

The song Why This Kolaveri Di written and sung has become very popular in every nook and corner of the world.

Dhanush falling in line with his brother Selvaraghavan and wife Aishwarya has also decided to become a director. He has planned to direct a Hindi film.

Dhanush while speaking about this said, “I have decided to direct my first film in Hindi. I have been speaking about this project with the leading Bollywood actors. I will announce the name of the hero after finalizing it. I have to go to Mumbai very frequently. Because of his I have decided to acquire a house in Mumbai and settle there. After

Please Upgrade Your Flash Player

Get Adobe Flash player

Post Comment

0 comments:

Leave comment

Quick Books

TV Shows

2009 amanushyam. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by A9RADIO™