Only hero roles for me – Vadivelu












The comedian is eyeing a comeback with the sequel to Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi
It has been a year since comedianVadivelu was seen on the big screen. He’ll be returning soon with the historicalPrashanth-starrer that’s slated to release soon. But, the comedian says he will only sign films that will offer him the lead role henceforth.
“I wonder what has happened to the comedy shown in Tamil cinema these days! It’s sad. I don’t want to do that. I have decided that I need to reach the next level and it will be only hero roles for me. My talks are on with Chimbu Devan, for a part two of Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi. I am determined now that it’s high time I play lead roles,” says Vadivelu.
Only hero roles for me Vadivelu He adds, “Nothing noteworthy has come my way of late. All the films offered to me were small or medium budget films, which I wasn’t keen on doing. This is the reason why I chose not to sign any films for so long.”
Talking about his upcoming release, Vadivelu says, “After Kavalan and Ilaignan, this is my comeback on the big screen. It will be a hilarious comedy track, which will run parallel with Prashanth’s track.”
The actor-politician is optimistic that 2012 will be good for everyone, including himself. “I am waiting for this year to get over. Especially, with the transit of Saturn on December 21, the world at large seems to be drowned in problems – the latest one being the Mullaiperiyar Dam issue. It’s a bad phase, but things will change for the better in the coming year,” he signs off.

Please Upgrade Your Flash Player

Get Adobe Flash player

Post Comment

0 comments:

Leave comment

Quick Books

TV Shows

2009 amanushyam. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by A9RADIO™